I loved Guardians of the Galaxy. It was 122 minutes, but only felt like a little over an hour. The cast was not exactly A-list, but better than B-list...with the two biggest names providing voices instead of their beautiful faces (Vin Diesel as Groot and Bradley Cooper as Rocket).
My random thoughts during Guardians of the Galaxy:
- The chick playing Peter's mom is the same chick who plays Lucrezia Donati on Da Vinci's Demons! ( I love when fandoms collide.)
- Who is Peter Quill's dad?
- Chris Pratt is adorable.
- I want the soundtrack. Hmm, the songs are so old, I bet if I go look for the songs individually on Amazon Prime, they will mostly be free, but if I take the lazy route and buy the soundtrack it'll probably be $10 or more.
- This popcorn is stale.
- Michael Rooker's Yondu is really just Intergalactic Merle Dixon.
- Chris Pratt is hot.
- Oh hey! That's Kirk from Gilmore Girls!
- Even green, Zoe Saldana is gorgeous and I want to hate her but I can't.
- It's so embarrassing when I get choked up and emotional during comic book movies.
- I want a little dancing Groot for my desk.
- Howard the Duck? I waited for Howard the freaking Duck?
- When will the sequel be out? There better be a sequel, dammit.
- Chris Pratt is aborably hot.
- I thought Lee Pace was in this movie. Holy crap, he was the bad guy.
- I AM GROOT.
Have you seen GotG? What were your random thoughts during the movie?