- Fancy school supplies - matching composition books and mechanical pencils make my heart skip a beat
- Chuck Taylors by Converse
- The movie "A Knight's Tale" - Funny and entertaining with a very cute young Heath Ledger. I bet I've seen it a hundred times, but I still stop flipping channels if I come across it on TV. (watching it now)
- Molly Harper's books - especially the Jane Jameson series. Laugh out loud fun
- Live music - not much to explain about this
- Snow days -sitting on a couch, wrapped in a blanket, reading
- Going to the movies - popcorn is a MUST
- Spending time with family and friends
- The song "Jessie's Girl" b Rick Springfield
- Sonic Happy Hour
- Brand new episodes of The Walking Dead
- Birthday cake
- My cousins' and friends' kids - as long as I'm not expected to babysit
- People who have nodded their heads and thought "me too" to a least one thing on this list
I know I've missed so many things. But sometimes, I don't realize something is going to make me happy until I see it, or it happens.
What are the crazy little things that make you happy?